An American FinTech company is looking for an MLOps Engineer to work on ML models deployment and overall infrastructure enhancements. This can be a part-time or a full-time position with a flexible schedule and the possibility to assume more responsibilities.
- Set up tracking and versioning for model training runs
- Deploy models to production infrastructure
- Set up monitoring on deployment
- Closely collaborate with ML engineers and Data Analysts on models re-training/optimization
- Continuously research and stay updated on the latest trends and advancements in machine learning
Tools: GitHub, AWS, Docker, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Kafka/alternatives, Terraform/Helm/alternatives
- Fluent English. We are an international team and most of the business is conducted in English. Independence. There will be no marching orders. You are expected to organize your day, get the work done, and speak up when there's a problem.
- We created a challenge task to allow for a fast but thorough selection process: https://go.inca.digital/nlp-challenge?1
- You'll be a part of a small team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from around the world.
- We follow Hygge work culture: https://hygge.work/
- You will be hired as a contractor with a choice of how and when you want to get paid.
- We have a clear and open business process on GitHub. You'll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
- We don't look over each other's shoulders and expect you to take the initiative, find things to do, and get them done.
- We don't discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.