Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 4,500,000 active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 15,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
We are hiring for Senior Data Scientist to join our team!
About the role
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Developing data-driven solutions for various departments in Tabby - Risks, Customer Support, Marketing, etc.
- Deployment and integrating Machine Learning models.
- Bringing best practices of working with the data in our DWH.
- Developing streaming and batch data processing pipelines.
What we expect
- Python programming skills. Classic DS & ML stack - numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, catboost, xgboost, lightgbm.
- Proficiency in Data Engineering skills. Prior experience of working with Relational Databases. Good SQL command.
- Strong understanding of Applied Statistics and Statistical Analysis, understanding the principles of hypotheses testing.
- Proven record of improving business processes by integrating ML-based solutions end-to-end.
As a plus
- Model deployment experience, Airflow, Docker.
- Experience with Deep learning.
- Prior experience in Fintech or Bank Industry.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!