We are Europe's leading online retailer for car parts.
With a turnover of more than €1 billion in 2022, more than 4 million products in our assortment, about 50k orders daily and about 5000 employees globally, we have secured a secure place in the market. This year we have expanded our B2C focus with a promising B2B branch.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL (preferably Clickhouse syntax);
- 1 year of experience in data and product analytics;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and translate it into insights and recommendations;
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, business information;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills;
- Experience with Jira & Confluence;
- Fundamental skills in working with Power BI reports or another BI tools;
- Ability to write code cleanly;
- Ability to develop technical documentation;
- Fundamental knowledge of statistics;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively communicate with stakeholders;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (preferred);
- English: Upper-Intermediate.
- Writing SQL scripts to check the correct operation of data sources;
- Translating complex data findings into clear and meaningful insights. Communicating findings to stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner using data visualization tools and presentations;
- Designing and developing reports, dashboards, and visualizations (also using Power BI), improvement and optimization;
- Calculations for additional metrics of statistical significance of the obtained results at the request of the business;
- Working closely with cross-functional teams including business specialists, business analysts, and data scientists to understand business requirements, provide data insights, and support data-driven decision-making. Interaction with a team of data engineers - setting tasks and bugs to optimize work;
- Presentation of analytical results to business customers;
- Work in Jira / Confluence and writing your results.